Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Barder and the Magical Turban

I would fly to the edge of the universe at the speed of light. But first I would fly into the space time continuum and go back in time to see famous people like Evil Ken evil and stop the production of stupid movies like Paranormal Activity (which was a horrible movie). And then I would fly to all the planets in our solar system starting with Jupiter to see how long it would take me to fly all around the planet. I would venture throughout the Milky Way and see all the planets including Pluto. However, before all this could happen I would fly to the edge of the universe, still moving at the speed of light that I would break through the space-time continuum and wind up in the future. Once in the future I would turn Barder into a half-machine half-dog cyborg. He would be customized with all the latest and greatest futuristic stuff. He would have thermal seeking rockets on his back, laser eye vision, and some 24 inch rims. He would have enough strength to carry all the treasures we find across time. And while we were finding all these treasures we would be fighting alien monsters while protecting other planets. But we would be travelling back and forth through time until we broke the fabric of space and time itself and destroyed the universe. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment